This is exciting.
And also stressful. And hopeful, and overwhelming, and worth it.
Our job in the Office of Admissions is to help make this time more humane, for you and your family, wherever you are in the process.
Ready to start the process?
2020欧洲杯外围赛Here are a few things you should know right away:
- Bowdoin rhymes with explodin'.
- We're need blind, and we have entirely replaced loans with grants in our aid packages. That means your family can afford Bowdoin.
- Bowdoin accepts both the and the .
- We don't require SAT or ACT test scores... really. Read more about our history of being test-optional here.
- If you're a first-generation college student, or are applying for financial aid, we will waive your application fee.
Bowdoin At a Glance